Everything You Need, All Right Here
Brookdale Apartments in Wayne offers first-rate amenities designed for your convenience and comfort. Our pet-friendly community is under renovation and has brand new apartments available today. Renovations include exciting updates like brand new kitchens and luxury plank vinyl flooring! Schedule a tour today to learn how you can be the first to live in these brand new apartments on the Main Line!
- Luxury plank flooring
- Open concept living/dining areas
- Brand new energy efficient windows
- Designer bathrooms
- Open concept floor plans
- Very close to The Radnor Trail
- Easy access to Lancaster Avenue shopping and dining
- Covered parking available
- EV Charging Stations coming soon
- 3-Story elevator building
- Located in the Radnor School District
- Convenient access to Center City, Philadelphia and King of Prussia
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Corporate apartments available
- Brand new stainless-steel appliances
- Breakfast bar
- Quartz countertops
- Designer tile backsplash
- Contemporary new cabinetry
- Garbage disposal
- Max 2 pets
- $250 one-time fee per animal
- $35 monthly pet rent per animal
- Max 60 pound weight limit
- Breed restrictions: Akita, Bullmastiff, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepard, Huskies, Malamute, Neapolitan Mastiff, Pit Bulls (all types), Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Shiba Inu, Wolf Hybrid, and Wolf-like breeds, such as Karelian Bear
- Residents are responsible for electric, gas, and valet waste charges.
*Some amenities available in select homes.
Brookdale apartments offers 2 and 3-bedroom apartments near Villanova University. Also, our community is in the award winning Radnor Township School District and the Wayne Elementary catchment. All of our newly renovated apartments are pet-friendly. Call us now to find your new apartment in Wayne, PA.
Schedule a tour today to live the Five Star Lifestyle!
Easy Access to Center City, Philadelphia and King Of Prussia
Minutes From SEPTA’s Regional Rail
Close to Whole Foods, Target, and Orangetheory
Quick Access to the Radnor Trail