CareersJoin Our Team
At Friedman Realty Group, our team members are the key to our success. We’re dedicated to providing our residents with an exceptional living experience, and we’re always on the lookout for great people to help lead that charge. As a family-owned company, we strive to create a fulfilling and enjoyable workplace for our employees, and we work to support the shared success of our entire team. Ready to join our team? We’d love to hear from you regarding any of our open positions or other career opportunities.
Property Manager - Somers Point, NJ
Friedman Realty Group is a family owned and operated real estate investment firm specializing in multifamily apartments. Since our founding in 1975, our mission has been to go the extra mile by being intensely customer-focused. We distinguish ourselves through our commitment to the highest standards of customer service, professionalism, and integrity. And, most importantly, we’re a team of individuals that love what we do.
As we continue to grow, we know that outstanding people are the key to our success, and we’re looking for a Property Manager that shares our values and is passionate about people, our residents, and our vision.
Are you someone who is moved by taking control of projects, managing multiple priorities, and leading a team? To be successful in this role, you must be decisive, organized, detail-oriented, results-focused, yet supportive and encouraging. You must also be able to adeptly work with various kinds of software (Microsoft Office, Yardi, RentCafe, Knock CRM). Additionally, you must have several years of applicable property management experience, have experience managing and developing a team, managing a budget, and a proven track record for financial results. You must be able to work in a team that values excellence, service, resilience, and doing the right thing. If this is you, and you can prove it, you could be a great fit for our team.
Here’s more of the nitty-gritty:
As the Property Manager, your role is varied and dynamic. At FRG, your role will be a constant blend of:
- Customer Service – Simply put, it’s your job to make sure our residents feel at home, well-cared for, and proud to live in our community. Show them we care.
- Sales – Make renting easy. Before they become residents, they are prospective residents, and you are there to smoothly guide them through our leasing experience.
- Administration – You’ll be responsible for accurately entering resident payments and vendor invoices. You’ll also be responsible for lease renewals, late notices, notices to vacate, and other resident correspondence. It is important that you are analytical and pay close attention to detail.
Our properties are busiest on the weekends, so that’s when we need you there. Your schedule will include regular days off that fall between Monday through Friday, and of course we’ll have you covered for those days when you have a planned event or vacation.
We offer excellent pay, benefits, supportive and relationship-based environment that values employees, develops their strengths, and focuses on development, opportunity, and purposeful work.
- Quarterly bonus and monthly commissions
- Insurance: medical, dental, vision
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Simple IRA
- Awesome coworkers that love what they do!