CareersJoin Our Team
At Friedman Realty Group, our team members are the key to our success. We’re dedicated to providing our residents with an exceptional living experience, and we’re always on the lookout for great people to help lead that charge. As a family-owned company, we strive to create a fulfilling and enjoyable workplace for our employees, and we work to support the shared success of our entire team. Ready to join our team? We’d love to hear from you regarding any of our open positions or other career opportunities.
Apartment Renovation Technician - Lansdale, Pa
Seeking full-time renovation technician to join our close-knit team. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Full health benefits package available, including health, dental and vision. Two weeks of vacation time and one week of personal paid time off. Opportunities for growth for excellent candidates.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Carpentry: Light framing and drywall, installation of kitchen cabinetry, doors/jambs/hardware, trim, molding, etc.
- Ceramic Tile Installation: Cutting, laying, and grouting
- Light Electric: roughing in, moving electrical, installation and repair of light fixtures, switches, outlets, appliances, etc.
- Light Plumbing: roughing in, installation and repair of faucets, drains, traps, toilets, diverters, valves, appliances, domestic hot water heaters, etc.
Additional skills required:
- Strong communication skills and professional appearance
- Good people skills
- Team player
- Interact pleasantly with residents
In supervisory role:
- Supervisory and leadership abilities a plus
- Take initiative
- Criminal background check
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Own tools
- Prior apartment maintenance experience strongly preferred