Pet-Friendly Apartments at The Villager at Barton Run
The Villager at Barton Run is the best-kept secret for people looking for pet-friendly apartments in Marlton, NJ – and we are now accepting all dog breeds with no weight limit. Nestled within a lovely wooded setting, our apartments are the perfect spot to enjoy evening walks with your pup. In addition to a great location, the spaciousness of our one- and two-bedroom floor plans with top notch amenities will provide the room and comfort your need to live in an apartment home with a furry friend.
What are our pet policies at The Villager at Barton Run?
- Max 2 pets, no weight limit
- All dog breeds accepted – additional insurance required for specific breeds, call for more information
- Non-refundable $300 fee (per pet)
- Additional monthly fee $30 (per dog) $20 (per cat)
What do your Marlton apartments have to offer my pet?
- Private balconies and patios for pets to soak in the sunshine
- Private entry ways for the optimal privacy while taking your pup outside
- Large kitchen pantries – perfect for storing treats
- In-unit washer and dryers making for easy pet clean up
- Beautifully landscaped grounds for you and your pet to explore
- On-site Dog Park for you and your pup to enjoy some fresh air
Located near great New Jersey dog parks!
There are great dog parks near our pet-friendly apartments at The Villager at Barton Run. Just under 15 minutes away, Freedom Barks Dog Park is a great space to let your pup run around to get his paws dirty. They have separated fenced-in areas for large and small pups to freely roam off-leash. Laurel Acres Park is another great spot just a 15-minute drive away and offers another wonderful outdoor location for a day trip with the pup to burn his energy while romping and playing with other dogs. There are fenced in areas here as well, but they also have a paved walking path around a lake. Your dog can have fun observing all of the geese in the lake while going for a nice stroll or jog.