Pet-Friendly Apartments at Phoenix View
What are Phoenix View’s pet policies?
- Max 2 pets – 80lb combined weight limit
- $300 non-refundable fee per pet
- Additional $25 monthly fee per animal
- Breed Restrictions (call for details): Akita, Bullmastiff, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepard, Huskies, Malamute, Neapolitan Mastiff, Pit Bulls (all types), Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Shiba Inu, Wolf Hybrid, and Wolf-like breeds, such as Karelian Bear.
Pet-friendly amenities at Phoenix View Apartments
- Private balconies for your pet to enjoy some sunshine and fresh air
- Plush wall to wall carpeting in the bedrooms, perfect for your pet to feel comfy and cozy
- Individual in-unit washer and dryers to easily clean up after your furry friends
- Plenty of green space for your animal to enjoy.
- Located near multiple dog parks*
*Although there is not an onsite dog park, Phoenix View is just minutes from an array of great dog parks including Reservoir Dog Park which features a pet-friendly fenced in area for pups to romp and play as well as remote wooden trails to explore. And just a few minutes down the road is Reynold’s Dog Park at Schuylkill Canal Park featuring a large green area fenced in with plenty of space for dogs to roam and play with one another. In addition to the nearby pet-friendly parks in Phoenixville, there are also multiple pet supply stores just under 4 minutes from the apartments including Pet Supplies Plus and Pet Value – making any last minute pick ups a breeze.