Village Square Has Pet-Friendly Apartments
Village Square is now accepting all dog breeds! We offer pet-friendly apartments in Harleysville, PA featuring an array of amenities perfect for you and your four-legged family members. With spacious one- and two-bedroom floor plan options your furry pal with surely have plenty of room to roam and explore when you call Village Square home!
What are Village Square’s pet policies?
- 2 pets max, Combined 80lb weight limit
- Non-refundable $300 fee (per pet)
- Additional monthly fee of $30 (per dog) $20 (per cat)
- All breeds accepted – additional insurance required for certain breeds. Call the leasing office for more information.
What does Village Square have to offer my pet?
- Individual temperature control to set the environment just to their liking
- In-unit washers and dryers making any pet care clean up a cinch
- Ample green space to walk your pet to relieve themselves outside
- Electric fireplaces to snuggle up by on cold winter days
Dog parks all around the Harleysville area!
Whether your pup is 5 pounds or 50 pounds, the multiple bark-parks in and around our dog-friendly apartments in Harleysville will have Fido’s tail wagging! Within a 15-mile radius, you and your pup can enjoy Montgomery Township Bark Park, Reynold’s Dog Park at Schuylkill Canal Park, Reservoir Dogs! Park, and Perkasie Dog Park. All of these spots offer off-leash fun for your dog to run and play with other dogs or simply enjoy a good game of fetch. You won’t have to worry about your pet having enough outdoor space when you live so close to so many dog park options for them to burn their energy!