Everything You Need, All Right Here
Aberwyck Apartments in Wayne offers first-rate amenities designed so that you have everything you need. Additionally, interior and exterior renovations are underway with select units available for move in now! Our renovated apartments will feature a brand new kitchen and designer bath. Overall renovations are taking place on the building exterior including new landscaping, windows, and doors! Schedule a tour today to learn more!
- Spacious closets
- Designer Baths
- In-Unit Washer and Dryer
- Luxury Plank Flooring
- Covered Parking Available
- Elevator Building
- New Hallway and Interior Renovations
- Steps to St. Davids SEPTA station
- Easy Access to Lancaster Avenue Shopping and Dining
- Brand New Stainless-Steel Appliances
- Quartz Countertops
- Custom Tile Backsplash
- Spacious Islands in Select Homes
- Max 2 pets
- $250 one-time fee per animal
- $35 Monthly Pet rent
- No weight limit
- Breed restrictions: Akita, Bullmastiff, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepard, Huskies, Malamute, Neapolitan Mastiff, Pit Bulls (all types), Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Shiba Inu, Wolf Hybrid, and Wolf-like breeds, such as Karelian Bear.
- Residents are responsible for electric, gas, and trash
Some amenities available in select homes.
Aberwyck Apartments features some of the largest pet-friendly apartments in St. Davids as well as offering easy access to major roadways and SEPTA’s St. Davids station. Aberwyck Apartments is currently undergoing a full interior and exterior renovation including brand new kitchens and bathrooms coupled with interior hallway redesigns. If you’re looking to relax then you’ll want to wind down after work on your private balcony. However, you can also access The Radnor Trail for a hike or walk with your dog. Call us today to learn how to make these uniquely new 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments on the Main Line your home today!
Brand New Kitchens
Custom Designer Bathrooms
Apartments Located in the Radnor School District